To the Mountains To the Mountains

Wew!! New episode!! Awesome work man

noiserover responds:

Thanks!

Fruit Bat Fruit Bat

i love these movies you've been making. i saw this one, then watched the rest of the previous ones. the world you've created here is really interesting, and the art+animation+acting that accompanies it is amazing. i really hope you continue making more of these - i want to find out what happens!!. i check back every few weeks to see if you've got any more up yet.

noiserover responds:

I'm working on number 6 right now. They are a lot of work and usually take about 3 months to create, but I love doing them. It's great to get such positive feedback, thanks.

Newton Trip Newton Trip

crazyyyy

that video was ausome, sick flow and everything but i reckon you should have put music in it or something

Drown Drown

lkjlkj

dude this is like my fav flash movie ever it totaly reflects the way iv been feeling

Fucking Kids! Fucking Kids!

mmm..

aw yea that flash gave me a hard on

Octupi Octupi

ok..

that wos kool but strange

smackhouse responds:

Liol kul

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

haha

that was awsome i lov yor style

Are you emo? Are you emo?

lkjlkj;klj

thats not funny..the only reason u were paying out those types of ppl wos cos every
one else does

Started Talking SMACK Started Talking SMACK

?!?!

wdf?! he punches sum guy hoos trying to be a girl?? or he punches a girl?? that was rly random, but the graphics wer good and good animation.

Short Flash about Bill M. Short Flash about Bill M.

hmmm..

that was interesting, a stik figure thinks he is bill murray and then uses the power of bill
to prove this.... i dont see how this fash "hit the bone" of ppls heads... is it just trying to
show that if we truly think that we are something we might not be people will never think of us as the way we wish they would think??

very good flsh.. it had a strange sort of feel to it...