All 64 art Reviews

SpongeGar SpongeGar

awesome work man! what kind of clay do you use?

The Devil The Devil

awesome stuff! i've been working on tarot inspired art recently. the symbolism in all the cards is really inspiring.- especially for story telling -- this one you've made is great!!! -- if your ever looking for a good book to read on tarot, look up "an introduction to the study of the tarot" by paul foster case. its a very detailed study on mostly just the major arcana but it touches on the minor arcana as well.

noiserover responds:

Thanks, I love Tarot, have been drawing my versions of some of the cards since I was a kid. I'll check that book out!

Taboo II Taboo II

this is awesome!!!!

Tornado wand Tornado wand

this is awesome! did you do this using photoshop to create this or somethimg else? i've mostly just been using photoshop, but im wondering whether i should move on to something else.

ArtDeepMind responds:

Hi, Thank you!
Im using only Photoshop, I tried Manga studio, Corel Painter, GIMP, its almost the same /except manga studio/
Only Painter looks very natural, but I still prefer PS, because its easier to learn.

Discharge Discharge

heaps nice man :)

Zombie lvl up Zombie lvl up

haha this is sick!! i love the geometric occultish symbols you put in this

Blue skull Blue skull

this is awesome, really amazing. i love the red light coming from below. -- i'd really like to know what program you used for this. i've been using a mostly just photoshop for my digital works, but im thinking of trying something a little different, like coral painter

masacra responds:

thanks ))

Fairy Fairy

really cool! do you ever colour your drawings on photoshop? you can download an app that will delete the white from the image so you can just colour in behind the black lines.

fraisecake responds:

Thank you! Yeah actually I attempted to color this on photoshop, but I kinda gave up, hehe. Maybe I should actually finish one next time!

Sunshine Sunshine

very cool. the blue shading is really nice
is this going to be part of the game you've been making? keen to hear more about that

im going to start getting into zbrush very soon. it seems like a great way to make images.

torithefox responds:

It was just a doodle done while my computer was broken last year. I'll be making more for the game soon enough!
And yes, zbrush is great for making high quality renders easily and quickly.

Cthulhu Portrait Cthulhu Portrait