To the Mountains To the Mountains

Wew!! New episode!! Awesome work man

Thanks!

Fruit Bat Fruit Bat

i love these movies you've been making. i saw this one, then watched the rest of the previous ones. the world you've created here is really interesting, and the art+animation+acting that accompanies it is amazing. i really hope you continue making more of these - i want to find out what happens!!. i check back every few weeks to see if you've got any more up yet.

noiserover responds:

I'm working on number 6 right now. They are a lot of work and usually take about 3 months to create, but I love doing them. It's great to get such positive feedback, thanks.

Newton Trip Newton Trip

crazyyyy

that video was ausome, sick flow and everything but i reckon you should have put music in it or something

Covetous Covetous

fuckandeatyoushitpig

haha i love these kind of games all meaningful an interesting but maybe you could improve the graphics next time?

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

;lkj

that was really cool i love these kind of games

Coil Coil

kool

but why do i hav to wait so fucking long in between each thing?? it is so annoying

Pumpkinhead Pumpkinhead

good stuff mayn. i remember hearing your 'make sammiches' song back in the 2008 days. much talent!

Clyde Clyde

awesome man!! great psychedelic jazzy rock. thankyou for ze shoutout :)

Warhector responds:

Thanks man :D and for the awsome art !

Make Sammiches Make Sammiches

lkdjsf

i just downloaded your album, your amazing

misterscoops responds:

*tisk, tisk* It's your taste in music that's amazing.

SpongeGar SpongeGar

awesome work man! what kind of clay do you use?

The Devil The Devil

awesome stuff! i've been working on tarot inspired art recently. the symbolism in all the cards is really inspiring.- especially for story telling -- this one you've made is great!!! -- if your ever looking for a good book to read on tarot, look up "an introduction to the study of the tarot" by paul foster case. its a very detailed study on mostly just the major arcana but it touches on the minor arcana as well.

noiserover responds:

Thanks, I love Tarot, have been drawing my versions of some of the cards since I was a kid. I'll check that book out!

Taboo II Taboo II